For the sake of my sanity, also including twenty fandoms where I'm not interested in pairings in general.
Top Twenty Canon (Or Possibly So) Pairings
1. Mustang/Hawkeye (Fullmetal Alchemist)
2. Temari/Shikamaru (Naruto)
3. Yoruichi/Soi Fong (Bleach)
4. Edge/Rydia (Final Fantasy IV) Yes, they're merely sixteen-bit pixels. But they're awesome sixteen-bit pixels. My FF OTP forever. <3
5. Nooj/Paine (Final Fantasy X-2)
6. Ino/Chouji (Naruto) WHY IS THERE NO FANFIC FOR THESE TWO. ;_;
7. Seifer/Rinoa (Final Fantasy VIII)
8. Kakashi/Rin (Naruto)
9. Laguna/Raine (Final Fantasy VIII)
10. Simon/River (Firefly) !canon incest is bad. Canon incest is fun for the whole family!
11. Jiraiya/Tsunade (Naruto)
12. Shunsui/Nanao (Bleach)
13. Karin/Chad (Bleach) When she's older, dammit.
14. Mason/Daisy (Dead Like Me)
15. Hitsugaya/Hinamori (Bleach) They might be canon, maybe, but that doesn't excuse all the bad fanfic.
16. Cliff/Mirage (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time)
17. Locke/Celes (Final Fantasy VI)
18. Squall/Rinoa (Final Fantasy VIII)
19. Kaylee/Simon (Firefly) But really I love them best in the context of Kaylee/Simon/River. Oh, Joss, you and your wacky relationship dynamics.
20. Festina/Faye (Vigilant) I love the canon gay so much.
Top Ten !Canon Pairings
1. Sasuke/Sakura (Naruto) THEIRLOVEISSO
2. Ichigo/Rukia (Bleach) I complain about people liking !canon pairings that often lead to canon rape, and then I say I like IchiRuki. I AM SUCH A HYPOCRITE.
3. Clair/Nel (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time)
4. Aizen/Ichimaru (Bleach) HAY LOOK. An actual yaoi pairing! Not a canon one, but hey!
5. Yoruichi/Urahara (Bleach) Yoruichi = PIMPKITTON.
6. Tatsuki/Orihime (Bleach) Hell, I moderate a community for them. Mmmm, !canon yuri.
7. Quistis/Irvine (Final Fantasy VIII)
8. Edward/Rose (Fullmetal Alchemist) I know it's horribly unhealthy for both parties involved. I know it'd be wrong and messed up. That's why I like it. >D
9. Ishida/Orihime (Bleach) GEEK LOVE.
10. Naruto/Hinata (Naruto) It's so cute I wish it were canon. D:
Top Five Crackpairings
1. Rukia/Hanatarou (Bleach) Hanatarou deserves some sexy loving from someone who isn't taller than he is.
2. Havoc/Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist)
3. Kakashi/Sasuke (Naruto)
4. Ishida/Nemu (Bleach)
5. Itachi/Sasuke (Naruto) Boy's fucked up!
It's kind of interesting how what I know of the genre and the author color how I decide to classify pairings.
By the standards of any other genre, Sasuke/Sakura would be canon, but in shounen, the hero always gets the girl he wanted in the beginning, even if it means mutilating her character to do so. I just wish Kishimoto had set her up that way from the start so he wouldn't have to mutilate her character.
Ordinarily I wouldn't call incest or gay canon, but Joss loves his incest (and fucked-up relationships in general) and Kubotite loves his lesbians. So Simon/River and Yoruichi/Soi Fong? So canon, man.
And just to remind my inner pairings whore that sometimes she must STFU, twenty fandoms in which I don't really care about pairings:
1. Sandman (Comic)
2. Harry Potter (Novels)
3. Final Fantasy IX (Video Game)
4. Hellblazer (Comic) Except for my irritation with the way freaking Ennis handled Kit.
5. Spooks (TV show) I love Adam and his wife, but I am eagerly looking forward to the creative and fascinating way in which that relationship will shatter. >)
6. Sondheim musicals (Theater) Yes, this counts as a fandom, because I am a complete and utter Sondheim fangirl.
7. Final Fantasy VII (Video Game) Sorry, but none of the pairings there interest me.
8. Discworld (Novels)
9. Animorphs (Novels) stfu they're FUN.
10. Fight Club (Movie) One of the few cases where the movie was better than the book, although the book certainly had its, uh, interesting moments.
11. Young Wizards (Novels)
12. Cowboy Bebop (Anime)
13. The Karla trilogy (Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy; The Honourable Schoolboy; Smiley's People) and in fact anything le Carré writes (Novels)
14. The Dark Tower (Novels)
15. Tales of the Otori (Novels)
16. The Princess Bride (Novel/Movie)
17. Transmetropolitan (Comic)
18. Fables (Comic)
19. Kingdom Hearts (Video Game)
20. ANYTHING INVOLVING REAL PEOPLE.
Expendable et al. nearly made it onto that list, but the UST between Festina and Faye in Vigilant was just so great.
Now if only the pairing-based (not necessarily romantic) plotbunnies would go away.
When I'm too spacy and twitchy to focus on anything else, making lists calms me down, okay? D: