2) I want to have something to think on during work tomorrow.
So, I'm presenting one of my weird-ass fic prompt challenges. This time, I'm putting out two lists. One is the Major Arcana (explanation of their meanings is here); another is a set of song lyrics (generated by flipping randomly through my current set of fifty-two songs). You pick one from each (try to check the comments and pick ones that haven't already been picked, since I won't be able to check this to cross things off the list that often)--two in all. Then give me a character or relationship of any kind (group, platonic, romantic, whatever) and I'll do a ficbit. Or try to. I can't promise they'll all get done, but I'll do my best. So long as you don't ask for FMA or Code Geass; my brain blanks on the former and I won't do the latter. Anything else I'll at least give a try.
Column A: Tarot
2: The High Priestess
3: The Empress
4: The Emperor
9: The Hermit
10: The Wheel of Fortune
15: The Devil
17: The Star
18: The Moon
19: The Sun
21: The World
Column B: Lyrics
2) just be careful with those claws so I don't scar
5) what's the going price of innocence?
6) and I always sleep with my guns when you're gone
7) you're a one-man shift in the weather
9) one child closed his eyes and disappeared
10) I can't remember when I last walked free upon these feet of mine
11) if lies were cats you'd be a litter
13) madness just moved into my shadow
16) dear world, I'm pleased to meet you
20) they ought to drown him in holy water
21) who stole your heart, or did you give it away?
Okay, I have stayed up way too late, and now I am going to sleep.