Meanwhile, a pointless meme and a pointless link.
Name a fandom and I will tell you:
1. The first character I fell in love with:
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t:
4. The character I love that everyone else hates:
5. The character I would shag anytime:
6. The character I'd want to be like:
7. The character I'd slap:
8. A pairing that I love:
9. A pairing that I despise:
10. Favorite character:
11. What are my five favorite things about the fandom.
12. What are my five least favorite things about the fandom.
13. Who are my five favorite characters.
14. Who are my five least favorite characters.
15. What are my five favorite pairings.
16. What are my five least favorite pairings.
17. Which character are you most like.
18. What is my deep, dark fandom secret.
I'll do this meme again in a few months after I've finally watched some more stuff and gotten myself some more fandoms.
The link: http://annwyd.mybrute.com/
No, there is no point to that except to give me experience on a meaningless webgame.